For all those who wish to improve or reinforce their knowledge in the field of neurology, pathology, diagnostic imaging or MRI skills, ESAVS is pleased to host an intensive course Neuropathology & MRI Interpretation.
Please be informed that this course is planned to take place from 26 – 30 June 2023 at the University of Berne, Switzerland.
– Introduction into neuroanatomy including practical using brain sections
– Recognizing gross lesion patterns.
– Recognizing microscopic lesion patterns.
– Principles of classification and interpretation of brain and spinal cord lesions
– Principles of MRI reading
These topics prepare the participants for the subsequent lectures and practicals on the interpretation of different lesion types.
– Inflammatory lesions
– Tumors of the nervous system
– Trauma of the brain and spinal cord
– Infarcts of brain and spinal cord
– Toxic-metabolic diseases.
– Degenerative diseases
For each topic, lectures introduce into typical gross and microscopic pathological findings and practicals train the diagnostic approach and interpretation of gross lesions, histological lesions (with the microscope) and corresponding MRI images. The findings are presented at daily plenary session at the end of the day and discussed.
These topics prepare the participants for the subsequent lectures and practicals on the interpretation of different lesion types
If you wish to read more on this course please visit the course page at: https://www.esavs.eu/events/neuropatho23/
Participants of this course will obtain access to the ESAVS eCampus with course notes and related articles.
University of Berne, Switzerland
- Regular Tuition Fee: EURO 2.890
- Special Price for Residents: EURO 2.000
Residents should present their Certificate of the Residency to take advantage of the discount price.