2012 EAVDI Yearbook is available
The European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging publishes the EAVDI yearbook to provide members with high quality review articles on current topics, translated article abstracts from non-English journals, and original articles.
This issue of the EAVDI yearbook is an excellent addition to the library of those interested in small animal advanced imaging including CT, MRI, and nuclear scintigraphy, as well as equine radiography and MRI imaging.
The contents include:
- The magic angle effect in magnetic resonance imaging of the horse: a review
- Lameness and asymmetric distribution of osteopaenia without facial swelling in a pregnant mare with suspected nutritional secondary hyperparathyroidism
- Radiography and radiology of the equine skull: Normal anatomy and common pathologies
- Small animal nuclear medicine
- Advanced diagnostic imaging of abdominal neoplasia in small animals
- Translation of abstracts from non-English journals
- Abstracts from the 2010 EAVDI-BID (British and Irish division) meeting
To order your copy, use the links below. EAVDI members receive a discount on the printed copy from Createspace, and a free electronic copy. Consider joining EAVDI to enjoy this member benefit!